30 Day Weight Loss Kickstart Program
COMING MID-FEBRUARY 2021!
I’m SO excited to share that I’m creating a 30 day weight loss program that will be ready soon!
As a personal trainer, fitness blogger, and nurse, my time is often stretched pretty thin. This means I’m only able to take on 8-10 clients at a time.
So I set out to create a program that’s accessible to more people. Plus, I understand that personal training gets expensive. While you may not be able to work with a trainer one-on-one right now, it’s still a game-changer to have guidance and a fitness plan to follow.
This weight loss program accomplishes just that! A reasonably-priced eCourse, it provides a 30 day training and nutrition plan. The lessons also cover tackling mental barriers of weight loss as well as other hurdles that might (and probably will!) arise.
Who exactly is this weight loss program for?
- Women trying to lose weight (10+ lbs)
- Women committed to making some serious life changes (with BOTH eating and exercise)
- Women who are either beginners or intermediate exercisers
- Those able to devote at least 30 minutes to exercise, 5 days a week
- Any and all diet types (meat-eaters, pescatarian, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, etc.)
- Those who are tired and frustrated with a lack of results
- Anyone who isn’t really sure what works and what doesn’t anymore (keto, intermittent fasting, low-carb…can someone just tell me what works??)
- Anyone who would like some guidance – a coach for support along the way
- Anyone who wants science-backed information for losing weight the healthy and sustainable way
Who is this program NOT for?
- Anyone looking to lose less than 10 lbs
- Anyone looking for a tailor-made workout plan (if that’s the case, you’d be a better fit for personal training!)
- Anyone looking for a meal-plan telling you exactly what to eat and when (if that’s the case, you should work one-on-one with a Registered Dietitian)
Who am I and why am I qualified to share a weight loss program?
My name is Cedar. I’m a NASM-certified personal trainer and NASM-certified weight loss specialist. I currently work with weight loss clients one-on-one in a variety of settings, including both in-person (socially distanced, of course) and online.
I’m also a Registered Nurse! With a background in cardiac and triage nursing, I have extensive knowledge on the inner workings of the human body. This background has helped me become a very well-rounded personal trainer.
There’s a lot that needs to be taken into account to achieve weight loss. It can be pretty overwhelming. This program breaks down the puzzle that is weight loss into bite-sized, science-backed, and actionable steps. This method, along with all the tips and tricks I have up my sleeve, is what makes this program different from all the others out there.
But don’t take my word for it. Here is what my clients have to say:
More details to come! If you have any questions, send them to me at email@example.com. Before the launch, I’ll aim to answer any questions I get on this page.